Services For Your Comfort
Make life simple: We offer you pediatric services to make your visit to the pediatric practice easier and more pleasant.
Our pediatric services for you
- Appointment reminder the day before a physical appointment
- We accept cash, check and credit card (Visa, Master Card & Discover) payments
- After office hours, your emergency calls will be fielded by our answering service who in turn will relay the call to a team of board certified pediatricians who will assist you in resolving your concern.
- Should you have any question about health insurance, billing or payment issues, there is no other number to call than - 845-279-5131.
- Each child who gets a physical examination is provided with a documentation form for the school including a copy of the immunization record. Any other necessary forms will be filled out by our pediatricians. PLEASE MAKE COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS IN CASE YOU WILL HAVE A NEED FOR THEM FOR OTHER REASONS. In case you need another form completed after your physical examination, there will be a 24 to 48 hour waiting period for completion. There will also be a minimum fee of $5.00. Complicated forms will entail an additional charge. All forms are completed by our pediatricians who have to substantiate their information based on a child's health record.
- In-office rapid Strep tests which provide results within 10 minutes
- In office urinalysis and instant hemoglobin results (test for anemia)
- In-office tympanometry (test for fluid in the ears)
- In-office vision and hearing screening
Everyone, including us, dislikes long waits in the office. One major reason for increased waiting times is coming late for a scheduled appointment. This negatively impacts the flow of patients through the office. We encourage parents and patients to keep thier appointments in a timely manner.
Should there be a need to miss a scheduled appointment for a physical exam, PLEASE CALL TO CANCEL in advance at least 24 hours before. There will be a charge for unannounced missed appointments That time can be filled with another patient in our waiting list. We reserve the right to reschedule your appointment when you arrive late.
There are certain times during the day when the office will be very busy. Those times usually happen after school between 3 to 5 pm when "the bus arrives", Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings.
Knowing these facts, please schedule your appointments accordingly. Our office offers a reminder call the day before an appointment for a physical examination.
Expecting? Looking for a pediatrician for your children?
We encourage new parents to schedule a prenatal visit with any of our pediatricians. Meet with us before your new baby is born. Through this approach, you can get acquainted with your pediatrician and our office staff. This will also be a perfect time to ask questions about your baby's birth and be provided with answers regarding newborn care, choosing between breast or bottle feeding, deciding a baby boy's circumcision, just to name a few. This is a complimentary visit.
Likewise, a newly settled family searching for a new pediatrician or any family from other pediatricians needing to try a new pediatrician for their children, are also encouraged to to make this complimentary visit.
Would you like to make an appointment?
Simply give us a call at (845) 279-5131 or (845) 279-9652.
Questions about our services?
Just call us at 845 279-5131 or 845 279-9652.